Anderson County Public Records

County Public Records - Anderson County Official Website Edit

Directory of departments, services and officials within Anderson County.
Physical Address:
Anderson County Commissioners 409 South Oak St. Garnett, Kansas 66032
Contact: P: 785.448.5924 F: 785.448.3205

Marriage and Divorce Records - Marriage Records Edit

View marriage records in Anderson County up to February 2001.
Physical Address:
Anderson County Register of Deeds 100 East Fourth Ave. Garnett, Kansas 66032
Contact: P: 785.448.3715 F: 785.448.3275 E:

Additional Anderson County Records by Category

Court Records - Probate Court Records Edit

Alphabetical listing of probate Court Records in Anderson County.

Recommend New Listing

Suggest a public record to add to this page.
Recommend New Listing

Search Public Records

About Anderson County Public Records

Moving to a new city? There are a few things one must look for before making the final decision. If you are moving to Anderson County, it would be wise to check the property records relating to ownership on real estate before making any purchases. Usually Anderson County government maintains these records. Also, check for the Anderson County criminal records to know about any sex offenders in the area.

Search for any county on PublicRecords360 and we search through tons of public records to display relevant listings. As per your needs, you can find a variety of county public records - Court records, Tax records, Education & School records, County Background Checks and other County Vital records.

If you do get suspicious about someone in your neighborhood in Anderson County, you can also retrieve a consolidated report on all public records for that person with just a Single Search. Start by simply typing a name in search box above and find information like phone numbers, address, background history, criminal history & more. With our unlimited subscription product, you can perform quick, easy and unlimited public record searches.

Connect With Us

Link to this page

Copy and paste text in the box below to your blog or website.