County Clerk - Union County Court Records

Court Records - County Clerk Edit

Find free public records information and resources for Union County.
Physical Address:
Union County Clerk 1001 Fourth Street, Suite D La Grande, Oregon 97850
Contact: P: 541.963.1006 F: 541.963.1013

Questions and Comments

1 Comment(s)Last comment at 2013-01-19 17:38 GMT

I'm searching for a birth records for my great-grandma.  Her name was Ellen Francis (Smith) Hibbs.  She was born in Cove Oregon May 1871.  I have her death certification but there is no mention of an exact date of birth.  I was wondering if there were any records dating back to 1871 for births in the area.  I've also been told that her mother died when she gave birth to her and she was adopted by James and Margret Smith.  Any informaation would  be appreciated. Thank you, Paula
Answer 2013-01-19 17:38 GMT

About County Clerk - Union County Court Records

A public record consists of any document, which is not considered confidential or private. A public record is usually created and maintained by a government entity like a state, city or a county. This page shows information on County Clerk - Court Records in Union County in state of Oregon. If you have any question or comment about this listing, please share your thoughts with us by using the above form. If you think that another public record needs to be added to this page, you can also recommend a new listing above.

If you want to explore other states, check out the list of states at the end of this page. Or, simply use the Jump To menu to navigate to the State or County page that you are interested in. At anytime, you can perform detailed search on any person by entering the name in the search box above. PublicRecords360 provides detailed background report with current phone numbers, address, background history, criminal history & more.

Recommend New Listing

Suggest a public record to add to this page.
Recommend New Listing

Connect With Us

Link to this page

Copy and paste text in the box below to your blog or website.

Search Public Records