Unclaimed Property - Kentucky public records

Unclaimed Property - KY Public Records Edit

The Kentucky State Treasury provides residents with access to Kentucky's unclaimed property database. Here, you can search for your unclaimed property which may consist of abandoned savings or checking accounts, non-cashed travelers' checks, or other personal property or financial assets. Perform an unclaimed property search to see if the Kentucky Treasury has your property. Find online applications to claim your property and learn more about the Treasure Finders program.

Physical Address:
Office of State Treasurer Unclaimed Property 1050 US Highway 127 South, Suite 100 Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Contact: P: 502.564.4722 F: 502.564.6545

Questions and Comments

1 Comment(s)Last comment at 2012-10-06 05:19 GMT

How can I find out if the house I am living in has ever been condemned?
Answer 2012-10-06 05:19 GMT

About Unclaimed Property in Kentucky

A public record consists of any document, which is not considered confidential or private. A public record is usually created and maintained by a government entity like a state, city or a county. This page shows information on Unclaimed Property in state of Kentucky. If you have any question or comment about this listing, please share your thoughts with us by using the above form. If you think that another public record needs to be added to this page, you can also recommend a new listing above.

If you want to explore other states, check out the list of states at the end of this page. Or, simply use the Jump To menu to navigate to the State or County page that you are interested in. At anytime, you can perform detailed search on any person by entering the name in the search box above. PublicRecords360 provides detailed background report with current phone numbers, address, background history, criminal history & more.

Recommend New Listing

Suggest a public record to add to this page.
Recommend New Listing

Connect With Us

Link to this page

Copy and paste text in the box below to your blog or website.

Search Public Records